Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good Morning Greetings Good Morning Quotes Good Morning Wishes Morning Prayers Cute and Lovely Good Morning SMS Text Messages

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Good Morning,
it has a silent message saying:
 I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

--------------------------------

All mornings are like Paintings:-
U need a little inspiration to get going,
a little smile to brighten up
& An SMS from someone who cares to color ur day…
(*) Good Morning (*)


-------------------------------

Wrap a rainbow of joy in ur heart,
Let the sun paint a smile on ur face,
Remove all clouds of doubt & fear
And receive god's gift of life.
Good Morning!

-----------------------------

God gave me you so I won't be blue,
to keep me company so there's no need to worry.
Through good and bad, I know,
I have a friend so dear, so true,
and that friend is you. Take care!

-----------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment